Friday, January 14, 2005

JoSs StONe - Jet LaG

Little angelsWhisper softlyWhile my heart meltsFor you and I'll seeOnly sunshineOnly moonlightFor the first time its realAnd the higher you take meThe more that you make meFeel so hazyTell me what this meansI got jet lag and I never even left the groundSee it's like that every time you come aroundOh, I'm so hung over and I never even touched a dropSee I can't get enoughThis must be loveHow the time fliesWhen you're near meGet those butterfliesInside and I'll beWhere the stars shine Where the birds fly'Till the next time you're mineAnd the higher you take meThe more that you make meFeel so hazyTell me what this meansI got jet lag and I never even left the groundSee it's like that every time you come aroundOh, I'm so hung over and I never even touched a dropSee I can't get enoughThis must be loveWhenever you're with meIt feels like gravityAin't got no hold on meTell me what does this meanThis must be loveLove I got jet lag and I never even left the groundAnd it's like that every time you come aroundI'm so hung over and I never even touched one dropSee I got jet lagBaby don't cha know You really really got it goin' onBaby don't cha know You really really got it goin' onBaby don't cha know You really really got it goin' onBaby don't you knowBaby don't you knowI got jet lag and I never even left the groundSee it's like that every time you come aroundOh, I'm so hung over and I never even touched a dropI never even left the groundI never no noJet lag, jet lag..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home